- Extends bedding life by allowing moisture to drain away from the bedding layer.
- Honeycomb cell structure resists the horse's pawing action, thus eliminating holes.
- Permanent installation - system does not need to be repositioned or removed for
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Molded of environmentally safe recycled polyethylene plastic.
- Semi-rigid design makes the honeycomb structure flexible and resilient, but capable of
withstanding compressive loads in excess of 32,000 lbs. per square foot.
- Lightweight modular design and superior overlapping joint system makes for a quick and
easy installation. Each paver weighs less than 2 pounds.
- Molded-in bottom cleats provide stability during installation.
- Ample drainage ports improve surface drainage.
EquiTerr Stall Flooring
The EquiTerr paver is a honeycomb shaped matting product.
When assembled on your stall floor and filled with decomposed granite (DG), stone dust or
a similar drainage material, the system creates a porous foundation to support your
bedding material. The EquiTerr system helps promote surface drainage and resists the
horse's pawing action.
EquiTerr is a cost effective, easy to install, permanent stall floor. It works
wonderfully with DG stall floors and is an excellent solution for drainage problems in